1. Ask for service records. Most owners who document regular maintenance service take care of their vehicles.
2. Inspect the vehicle thoroughly. Check for uneven tire wear, alignment, suspension issues, strange sounds and funky odors.
3. If everything checks out up to this point, take it to Old Town Automotive for a thorough New Purchase Inspection. Your Service Advisor can give you a heads up on any pressing issues or emerging problems that will need to be addressed eventually.
4. Buy a CarFax report. This will show any major accidents and title status concerns including whether it is a salvaged vehicle.
5. After you buy, stay on top of regular maintenance (and save the records). Old Town Auto will help keep your car running well.
As always, give us a call if you have any specific questions.
Old Town Automotive
Revised from content contributed by NAPA Service Assistant